What Is Deep Cleaning?
Deep house cleaning is when you scrub and really put some elbow grease into making sure your home looks pristine. There are normal cleaning duties that we can perform every week to make your residence look fantastic, but deep cleaning is a type of cleaning that can be done a few times a year to make it really shine and look brand new. The difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning services is the price, time, and how deep you want to dig into cleaning your worldly possessions. Deep cleaning is great to do before you move in, move out, or just twice a year so you can make your home more hygienic and comfortable.
Why You Should Hire A Deep Cleaning Service
Deep cleaning allows you to eliminate any stains that have been sitting in your carpet for years or really get behind the refrigerator the way you’ve always wanted. Deep house cleaning puts in the extra elbow grease that regular cleaning can’t get to. If you want to get in between all of the nooks and crannies of your home, then deep house cleaning will get you in between those cracks to really make your home immaculate. If you want to make sure that every inch of your home is tidy and comfortable, then a deep house cleaning is the way to do that.
Deep Cleaning Service
- Ceiling fan blades (washed)
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or washed) Mini-Blinds (dusted and washed )
- Blinds and window sills (dusted & Shined)
- Moldings, woodwork, and window sills (hand washed or wiped)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted & Shined)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Baseboards (dusted & Shined)
- Light fixtures (hand washed in place / not removed)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed with attachment)
- Lamp and lampshades (dusted)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (dusted)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs and or vacuumed)
- All Cabinet fronts cleaned
- Top of refrigerator
- Outside of appliances cleaned /inside microwave
- Countertops and backsplashes (washed)
- Stovetop and drip pans scrubbed
- Stove-top and backsplashes (washed)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (Windexed all the way to top*)
- All doors (washed)
- Tub / Shower and tiles cleaned (double scrubbed if build up)
- All bathroom counters and fixtures cleaned
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors (vacuumed and/or mopped includes closets)
- Vacuum all carpet crevices (crevice along the edge where bugs, animal hair, carpet fibers collect)
- Beds made (includes master and any additional beds)
- Wastebaskets (emptied / washed/relined)
How Our Professional Cleaning Services At Tiffany Maid Can Benefit You
We strive to offer the best cleaning services, which is why we give you the option of deep house cleaning. If you take the time to look around your house, you’ve probably spotted some places that need a good dusting or a vacuum run over it. Everyone’s house needs a little extra elbow grease because things get dirty. When you hire Tiffany Maid, we’ll help you benefit from having a house that’s professionally cleaned the way you want without taking any time out of your day. Why spend your days off scrubbing and making your home sparkling when you could spend it with family as we focus on cleaning your house to make it shine.
If you’re tired of cleaning your home, then we have the answer for you. Place a halt on the cleaning and instead, fill out the form below for all of your deep house cleaning service needs. We’ll make your home look sparkly and clean when we come to your residence for a deep cleaning.