Professional Cleaning Solutions
What To Expect With Our Regular Cleaning Services
When you hire us for house cleaning services, you’re going to get exactly what you paid for and that’s the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! When you hire us, below is what you’ll expect with our house cleaning services. Remember, if you want a specific service done for your home, we will customize the cleaning of your home to meet your needs and expectations. Just let us know what you need to be done and we’ll make a note to incorporate it in your residential or commercial cleaning services.
- Clean and disinfect countertops
- Clean and shine appliances· Clean stovetop and burner pans
- Clean inside and outside of microwave
- Wipe down front of oven and refrigerator
- Wash cupboard fronts
- Wipe down table and chairs
- Scrub kitchen sink and fixtures
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor
- Clean and disinfect sink, toilet, and tub – inside and out
- Wipe down cabinet fronts
- Clean and shine mirror, shower doors, and picture glass
- Dust door frames, raised panels, window ledges, etc.
- Sweep and mop floor on hands and knees
- Make bed with clean sheets (includes master and 1 additional bed; additional beds $5.00 each)
- Dust furniture and knick-knacks
- Vacuum floors and under beds, if possible
- Dust furniture, window ledges, frames, knick-knacks, and baseboards
- Dust window blinds, as needed
- High dust ceilings for cobwebs
- Spot clean walls, doorjambs, and light switches for fingerprints
- Clean mirrors, front and back door glass, and picture glass
- Vacuum or sweep and mop all floors
- Vacuum furniture including under cushions
- Clean or dust hanging light fixtures and fans, as needed
- Dust stairs, banister and railing
- Clean or dust outside of fireplace and mantel
- Empty all trash
At Tiffany Maid, we’re proud to say that our residential cleaning services are award-winning and will give you the cleanliness you want in your home or business. Contact us today to get started!
The Fine Print:
• We cannot move furniture, but we will try to reach any visible places either by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners are not allowed to step higher than a 2 step stepstool.
• Some homes have at least one chandelier or vaulted ceiling fan that we cannot reach by hand. We do offer chandelier cleaning as part of our window cleaning services.
• We cannot guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Excessive build up may require an additional charge.
• Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave; we try to limit the dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely.
• Cleaning is by appointment only. If we are unable to gain access to the home or are turned away at the time of cleaning, there is a $50 service fee.
• We do not provide laundry services.